Qi and xue deficiency resulting in irregular menstruation and red-and-white vaginal discharge. Irregular and scanty menstruation; postpartum irregular menstruation, irregular menstruation due to chronic diseases.
According to Chinese tradition: strengthens physical condition, invigorates xue and regulates menstruation.
notification nr : pl/4067/27
- 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Herba leonuri (Yi Mu Cao) 1010 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 505 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 505 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 269 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 269 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 236 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 236 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 236 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 100 mg
Encapsulated with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
2 tablets 3 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 7:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.