following Cinese tradition : dispels wind and cold, opens orifices, clears mucus, tonifies the wei qi and improves the immune function
cold style sinus problems, chronic sinus, headache, also good for fatigue and low immune function
registered in Europe as food supplement : pl/4067/15
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix angelicae dahuricae (Bai Zhi) 336 mg
- Bulbus allii macrostemosis (Xie Bai) 336 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 336 mg
- Radix platycodonis (Jie Geng) 336 mg
- Herba schizonepetae (Jing Jie) 336 mg
- Fructus forsythiae (Lian Qiao) 336 mg
- Flos magnoliae (Xin Yi) 336 mg
- Rhizoma anemarrhenae (Zhi Mu) 336 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 238 mg
- Fructus schisandrae chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 238 mg
- Flos chrysanthemi indici (Ye Ju Hua) 202 mg
Encapsulated with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
2 tablets, 3 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 7:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.