gui pi tang is a registered herbal food supplement which is good in case of depression, worries, sadness, especially if accompanied by fatigue and insomnia characterized by waking up easily or too early.
According to the Chinese tradition:
- tonifies Qi and Xue
- Tonic in case of chronique fatigue
- nourishes le "Shen"
Notification number: pl/4067/35
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix astragali (Huang Qi) 438 mg
- Arillus longan (Long Yan Rou) 438 mg
- Caulis polygoni multiflori (Shou Wu Teng) 438 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 337 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 337 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 337 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ren Shen) 235 mg
- Radix polygalae (Yuan Zhi) 235 mg
- Radix aucklandiae (Mu Xiang) 235 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 135 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 135 mg
- Fructus jujubae (Da Zao) 66 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
3 tablets 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.