following Chinese tradition : disperse liver qi stagnation, calmes the shen
Disperse tsieu yin qi stagnation, calms the Shen. For symptoms of depression such as sleepless, misery, sadness, anxiousness, lack of enjoyment in life, feelings of failure. Red tongue with less coating, thin and rapid wiry pulse
depression with symptoms : insomnia, anxiety, sadness
notification nr : pl/4067/72
- 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong) 404 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 404 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 336 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 269 mg
- Caulis polygoni multiflori (Shou Wu Teng) 269 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 202 mg
- Caulis piperis kadsurae (Hai Feng Teng) 202 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 202 mg
- Cortex albizziae (He Huan Pi) 202 mg
- Rhizoma corydalis praeparata (Zhi Yan Hu Suo) 202 mg
- Myrrha (Mo Yao) 202 mg
- Olibanum (Ru Xiang) 169 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Niu Xi) 169 mg
- Radix peucedani (Qian Hu) 101 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
2 tablets, 3 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.