According to the Chinese tradition: clears stagnation in the shao yang and tsieu yin, expels damp-heat
Fire in the tsieu yin and shao yang manifested as headache, vertigo, shooting eyes, deafness and bulge of ears, distending pain in the hypochondriac region, and dribbling urination, scrotal prurigo, foul leukorrhea, bitter taste and irritability.
registration nr herbal food supplement pl/4067/56
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 471 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 471 mg
- Fructus gardeniae (Zhi Zi) 471 mg
- Radix bupleuri (Chai Hu) 303 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma gentianae (Long Dan Cao) 303 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Di Huang) 303 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 303 mg
- Polyporus (Zhu Ling) 303 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 135 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist
3 tablets 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.