According to the Chinese tradition: nourishes Yin and xue, warms the channels and dispells cold; improves the flow of Qi and relieves pain.
xue deficiency and Qi stagnation leading to aching lumbus, irregular menstruation, red and white vaginal discharge, and infertility.
Infertility, irregular menstruation.
registration nr as herbal food supplement nr : pl 4067/55
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix rehmanniae (Di Huang) 808 mg
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong) 404 mg
- Rhizoma cyperi (Xiang Fu) 404 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong praeparata (Zhi Chuan Xiong) 336 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 336 mg
- Radix dipsaci (Xu Duan) 336 mg
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 270 mg
- Radix polygoni multiflori (He Shou Wu) 236 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 236 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalis
3 tablets, 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.