According to the Chinese tradition: strengthens the body resistance, restores normal functions, nourishes Yin and shao yin.
frequent urination, urinary urgency, post-voiding dribble, prostate disorders
registered in Europe as herbal food supplement : pl/4067/66
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix rehmanniae (Shu Di Huang) 539 mg
- Semen coicis (Yi Yi Ren) 539 mg
- Rhizoma dioscoreae (Shan Yao) 269 mg
- Fructus corni (Shan Zhu Yu) 269 mg
- Polyporus (Zhu Ling) 269 mg
- Semen persicae (Tao Ren) 202 mg
- Cortex moutan (Mu Dan Pi) 202 mg
- Rhizoma alismatis (Ze Xie) 202 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 202 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 135 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 135 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 101 mg
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 101 mg
- Bulbus allii macrostemosis (Xie Bai) 101 mg
- Radix morindae officinalis (Ba Ji Tian) 100 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
3 tablets, 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.