According to the Chinese tradition: this formula dispels wind, cold and dampness, tonifies tsieu yin and shao yin. It removes obstruction in Qi and circulation of xue to relieve pain, it invigorates Qi and nourishes xue.
It is used for such symptoms as: deficiency of Qi and xue, intolerance of cold but preference of heat, cold-pain in the lumbar region and knees, absence of articulation, difficulty of joint movements and numbness
notification nr : pl/4067/16
- 0.6 g x 60 tablets
60 tablets per bottle, each tablet contains 600mg.
A daily dosage of 6 tablets contains:
- Radix angelicae pubescentis (Du Huo) 304 mg
- Radix rehmanniae (Sheng Di Huang) 236 mg
- Radix et rhizoma ginseng (Ginseng / Ren Shen) 236 mg
- Rhizoma chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong) 236 mg
- Cortex eucommiae (Du Zhong) 236 mg
- Radix saposhnikoviae (Fang Feng) 236 mg
- Radix et rhizoma glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao) 236 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Niu Xi) 235 mg
- Cortex cinnamomi (Rou Gui) 235 mg
- Radix angelicae sinensis (Dang Gui) 235 mg
- Radix paeoniae alba (Bai Shao) 235 mg
- Radix et rhizoma gentianae (Long Dan Cao) 235 mg
- Poria (Fu Ling) 235 mg
Encapsulated with: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
3 tablets, 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.