REPULS 7 •
7 LEDs of the latest generation enhancing increased light emitting efficiency
• 50% additional light energy • enlarged treatment area
• new screwed-on cover disk enables homogenous distribution of light
• REPULS 7 enables a short period of application. The duration of treatment can be set to a maximum of 15 minutes in five stages of 3 minutes respectively.
• Improved space utilization in the housing that is able to absorb 7 LEDs facilitates application on a broader area.
• The light may also be useful to Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) because REPULS 7 has 50% more area coverage efficiency.
• REPULS 7 "acts" very positively on chronic diseases. The increased area that is covered by the radiation now ensures a more intensive depth impact.
• Particularly useful e.g. in the treatment of the vertebral column: Three LEDs radiate directly on the vertebrae while two LEDs respectively enclose the vertebrae with light from the sides.