guan jie yan wan - joints
For pain due to stagnation of xue with accumulation of cold- dampness, marked by pain in joints and muscles or stiffness of joints, thirst, red tongue with thin coating, slippery or taut pulse.
muscle and joint pain, reumatic symptoms
According to the Chinese tradition:
- disperse wind, cold and humidity,
- opens meridians
- activates xue to sooth the tendons.
notification nr : pl/4067/58
A daily dosage of 4 tablets contains:
- Folium mori (Sang Ye) 426 mg
- Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Bai Zhu) 359 mg
- Semen coicis (Yi Yi Ren) 359 mg
- Ramulus cinnamomi (Gui Zhi) 180 mg
- Rhizoma polygoni cuspidati (Hu Zhang) 180 mg
- Radix achyranthis bidentatae (Niu Xi) 180 mg
- Radix et rhizoma gentianae (Long Dan Cao) 157 mg
- Radix scutellariae (Huang Qin) 157 mg
- Rhizoma zingiberis recens (Sheng Jiang) 112 mg
- Rhizoma curcumae longae (Jiang Huang) 67 mg
- Radix angelicae pubescentis (Du Huo) 67 mg
Registered dietary supplement, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free. Non-GMO.
For advice on how to take this supplement, please consult a qualified herbalist.
2 tablets, 2 times a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 7:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.