triphala - transit
* good for normal stomach function and intestinal functionRead more
Legendary Ayurvedic detoxifier (triphala)
- Blend of three renowned fruits (Amla, Behada, Harada) in precise proportions.
- Very rich in antioxidants.
- Supports the body's natural detox mechanisms.
tonifies digestion and transit
Literally meaning "three fruits," triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits native to the Indian subcontinent: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki, (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Also known as "triphala churna," it is one of the most popular formulas in Ayurveda and has many health benefits for all three of Ayurveda's dosha constitutions.
Benefits of Triphala
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Natural antioxidant*
Triphala is most commonly known for its use as a gentle bowel tonic, being helpful in digestion, and supporting regular bowel movements. The combination of the three fruits has a synergistic effect to bolster many other systems as well. In addition to the GI tract, Ayurveda uses triphala churna to support healthy respiratory, cardiovascular, urinary, reproductive, and nervous systems. Triphala has also been shown to be a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals The three fruits involved in making triphala are also known for their individual effects:
- Emblica officinalis: Has a cooling effect that manages pitta, supporting the natural functions of the liver and the immune system.
- Terminalia belerica: Is particularly good for kapha, supporting the respiratory system as well as kapha accumulations in all systems.
- Terminalia chebula: Though having a heating nature, it is still good for all three doshas (vata, pitta, and kapha). Is known for its "scraping" effect, which removes toxins and helps maintain healthy levels of weight
Notification nr: pl/441/61
ingredients per capsule: extract of Emblica officinalis 170 mg, Terminalia chebula 170 mg, Terminalia bellerica 170 mg
additives : microcrystaline cellulose 50 mg, magnesium stearate 38 mg, collidal silicon dioxide 2 mg
net : 60 g
origin : India
manufacturer : NNPL iNDIA
1 capsule, twice a day, outside meal times.
Get professional advice before taking our plant-based supplements.
The plant extracts 5:1 are produced according to GMP standards. All ingredients are approved by the European legislation and an analysis is carried out on each lot. Our food supplements prevent or correct an energetic disorder. This information applies only to energetic disorders.
We are not responsible for wrong or inappropriate use.
A herbal food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose. Always store the product away from children.